Summer is here and my girls are ready to spend some time crafting while watching some of their favorite Disney Junior morning shows! So, excited today to share with you all a fun Puppy Dog Pals Paper Plate Craft Inspired by Disney Junior. One of our newest favorite FRiYAY fun shows! Also, check out some of our other favorite Disney Paper Plate Crafts.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Disney Junior written by me. All pixie dusted opinions are my own. #DisneyJuniorFRiYAY
Puppy Dog Pals Paper Plate Craft Inspired by Disney Junior
My girls and I love crafting together. Especially when they come up with their own ideas. After watching Puppy Dog Pals on Disney Junior my girls have fallen in love with the adventures of brothers Rolly and Bingo. So they had to just create something fun!
Creating these fun Rolly and Bingo crafts are super easy and perfect for a fun FRiYAY morning activity with the kids. You don’t want to miss out on all the summer fun going on Disney Junior!
- 3 paper plates
- black, brown, blue, green, yellow, and pink construction paper
- brown and grey paint
- paint brushes
- craft glue
- Begin by having your child paint the paper plates. Rolly is tan and brown in color, while Bingo is grey and black.
- Allow your paper plates to dry completely.
- While your plates dry, begin cutting out all the facial pieces such as eyes, mouths, nose, tongue, teeth, and we added a piece of Bingo and Rolly’s collars.
- Glue all the facial pieces together. For fun, we made Rolly’s tongue 3d. To do that just simply fold the top corner flat and glue the back part.
- While the glue on your pieces dry, cut another paper plate in half. Have your child color one plate to match Rolly and the other to match Bingo. You will be creating their floppy ears and brows with these.
- Cut a piece of pink construction paper and glue on a piece of a floppy ear for each Bingo and Rolly. Then fold the edge down to make it look like the ears are flopping down. Glue the ears on the back side of the paper plate.
- Cut out a blue lightning bolt and a yellow dog bone to glue on the bottom area of the paper plate. We decided not to make the collars but thought that they needed to have their signature tags.
- To create the eyebrows, cut out an arched piece from the second paper plate used to make the floppy ears. Glue the eyebrows in a standing position, to create the crease above their eyes.
- Allow your Rolly and Bingo paper plate crafts to dry completely before enjoying them!
Note: You can also glue down large wooden sticks to create masks or puppets.
I couldn’t think of a better way to spend my time with my girls! Sitting together FRiYAY mornings watching new episodes of Puppy Dog Pals on Disney Junior. A show about family and friendship. One of the things that we love the most about the two brothers is that fact that they get to on these exciting adventures. My girls get to explore the world with these two cute pups! It’s definitely a show that all families can watch together and enjoy all the fun!
Check out the summer schedule for Disney Junior FRiYAY mornings new episodes:
FRiYAY, 6/30 – Sofia the First @ 9am followed by an all-new Elena of Avalor
FRiYAY, 7/7 – Back to back Lion Guard starting @ 8am followed by an all-new Puppy Dog Pals
FRiYAY, 7/14– Lion Guard starting @ 8am followed by all-new Mickey & The Roadster Racers and Puppy Dog Pals
FRiYAY, 7/21 –Lion Guard @ 8am followed by all-new Sofia The First and Elena of Avalor
FRiYAY, 7/28- Mickey & The Roadster Racers @8:30am followed by an all-new Puppy Dog Pals
FRiYAY, 8/4 – Sofia the First @ 9am
FRiYAY, 8/11 – Lion Guard @ 8am followed by all-new Mickey and the Roadster Racers and Puppy Dog Pals
FRiYAY, 8/18 – Sofia The First @ 9am followed by an all-new Elena of Avalor
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved these Puppy Dog Pals paper plate crafts, then you will also love the following Disney Junior crafts and activities I have put together for you:
Have you watched Puppy Dog Pals on FRiYAY mornings on Disney Channel yet?
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Disney Junior written by me. All pixie dusted opinions are my own.