Next week we are starting a fun week of apple activities and book list. This easy Paper Plate Apple Tree Craft fun fall kids craft will be the perfect addition to our activities next week! You only need a few materials and the kids will love it. Plus, I have collected all of our Paper Plate Crafts in one spot, so make sure to check it out for some more fall inspirations. This post contains commissioned affiliate links.
Paper Plate Apple Tree Craft | Fun Fall Kids Craft
My youngest favorite thing to do is crafts, especially there’s paint involved. I love creating paper plate crafts and I think our apple tree turned out so cute. Plus, it was super easy to create and it was great practice for their fine motor skills and crafting creativity.
- Paint one of the paper plates green and allow to dry.
- Take the second paper plate and cut in form of a tree trunk, then paint brown.
- Once both plates are completely dry, staple the green plate over the tree trunk.
- Go ahead and glue your apples (pom-poms) on your tree. You can also make this a counting activity for your preschooler.
My youngest absolutely loved making this tree and counting the pom-poms. This makes a fun, but easy activity craft to create at home or in your classroom.
Educational Ideas with Apple Tree Craft
- Math counting
- Sorting by colors and shapes if you use larger pom-poms
- Fine motor skills practice
- Counting apples
Looking for some more fun Fall Fun? Follow my Pinterest Board Celebrating Fall for craft, recipes, and family fun ideas!
You Are Also Going To Love:
If your kids love this Paper Plate Apple Tree Craft, then they will also love the following apple and fun craft activities I have put together for you:
Have you started created fall crafts in your home?