I can’t believe that I’m already sharing Halloween ideas and activities with all of you! October is such a fun month filled with Halloween spookiness and gooeyness! That’s when Halloween Sensory Activity for Kids are at their best! The list is endless when it comes creating fun sensory bins for your kiddos! Here are just 15 of the ones that I think you will love!
Halloween Sensory Activities for Kids
1. Magic Foaming Spiders | Fun at Home With Kids
2. Halloween Gak | Mess for Less
3. Slimy Spaghetti Sensory Activity | Hands On As We Grow
4. Halloween Sensory Bin With Water Beads | Sugar Aunts
5. Bat Slime Sensory Play | Little Bins for Little Hands
6. Wizard’s Brew | One Perfect Day
7. Candy Corn Cloud Dough | Growing a Jeweled Rose
8. H is for Halloween Sensory Bin | Teach Mama
9. Halloween Pulp Sensory Bin | Housing a Forest
10. Halloween Science Fun With Fizzing Eyeballs | B-Inspired, Mama!
11. Halloween Sensory Bin With Black Beans | Cutting Tiny Bites
12. Pumpkin Patch Small World Sensory Play | Buggy and Buddy
13. Descendants Potion Fubber | Simply Today Life
14. Spooky Halloween Sensory Tub | No Time for Flash Cards
15. Edible Eyeball Sensory Bin for Toddlers | Fun at Home With Kids
If you don’t know what a sensory bin is or how to use it at home make sure to check out this Sensory 101.
For more Halloween Activities, and Crafts make sure to follow my Pinterest Board Halloween Family Fun
A lot of these items you most likely have in your home already and it will be super easy to put together. Having a few extra bins or buckets are great for when you need a last minute idea for keeping the kiddos busy, plus these would make wonderful sensory play activities for a Halloween party or get together with friends.
Your Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved these 15 Spooktacular Halloween Sensory Activities, then you will also love the following sensory and fine motor skills activities I have put together for you:
What are some of your favorite items to use in October for Sensory Play?