Adorable April Showers Rain Drop Craft for kids perfect to add to your window as decor or in the classroom. Living in Florida it seems that from the month of April all the way through July all we see is showers. So, we decided to make a fun quick craft that’s perfect for fine motor skills and getting us ready for those Florida showers. This post contains commissioned affiliate links.
April Showers Rain Drop Craft For Kids
My girls love creating fun crafts, but this easy April showers rain drop craft is perfect for a quick fun way to keep them busy on this rainy day.
You don’t need many supplies and the kids can do the majority on their own.
Materials Needed For April Showers Kids Craft
After making our Sunflower Handprint Craft the girls decided they wanted to make droplets to add above their Sunflowers.
They said, “mommy how are they going to grow with no water?”
So this is a nice and easy craft to do when you do not have much time or need a last-minute craft to do with the kiddos.
How To Make Rain Drop Craft
- Draw a droplet on blue construction paper, cutting out the inside as well.
- Measure a piece of contact paper with your droplet and cut out two pieces of the same size.
- I like to make them squared or rectangle pieces just because it makes it easier to stick on and cut.
- Using different colors of blue tissue paper, allow your child to fill in the entire inside area of their raindrop.
- Once the area is filled go ahead and add the second sheet of contact paper sticky side down.
- Cut out the excess pieces of contact paper and you are ready to add your April Showers over your May Flowers.
This is one of the easiest crafts that we could have made and my girls love them!
They even had to pose right in front of the window.
Just excuse all my leaves outside, haven’t had a chance for yard work.
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you enjoyed this April Showers Rain Drop Craft, then you will also love the following seasonal crafts I have put together for you:
What are you most looking forward to in April?