Free St. Patrick’s Day Theme Lesson Pack perfect for Pre-K to Kindergarten! A great way to spend St. Patrick’s Day with your kiddos and review some fun lessons!
St. Patrick’s Day Theme Lesson Pack
Hope you enjoy this fun St, Patrick’s Day Theme Pack!
It’s a great way to celebrate the luck of the Irish!
I always love adding themed or seasonal activities to our learning days.
Especially one as fun as St. Patrick’s Day.
Get some fun gold coins and print out these free printables for a day of fun learning.
Free St. Patrick’s Day Theme Sheets For Pre-K and Kindergarten
Print out your FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lesson Pack Here!
Fun Ways To Use St. Patrick’s Day Theme Lesson Pack
There are so many different ways that you could use this St. Patric’s Day Lesson Pack either in the classroom or at home with your kids.
Keeping it creative and fun is always a great idea to keep in mind.
The more fun activity is for your child or student the more they will get out of the lesson itself.
- Create a fun week of St. Patrick’s Day Lessons
- Add creative crafts to tie into your activity. I have some fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts that your kids or students are sure to love. Like this Leprechaun Mask Craft.
- Using fun books to read every day will get not only the child’s imagination going, but excited to learn more. My list of favorite St. Patrick’s Day books.
- Use this Free St. Patrick’s Day Lesson Pack to encourage handwriting, reading, math, and art.
How To Save Time and Money With Printable Lesson Packs
As a former teacher and homeschooling mom, I know the cost that goes into the education you want to provide.
Whether that be your students or your own children.
So, knowing how to save a bit when still providing a fun environment for your child or student is important.
- A great way to use these throughout the entire month of March is to laminate them and have the kids use dry-erase markers. This way you don’t have to keep printing the sheets out and wasting paper or money. Plus, it’s a great way to take out during the year if you’re looking for a quick practice sheet or the kids are looking for something to do.
- Start creating your own lesson packs and selling them on Etsy or online. There are always parents and teachers looking for new ideas to use.
- If you’re in a homeschooling group share the cost of printing the packs with other parents or take turns printing them out. This way you all share the cost.
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you love this St. Patrick’s Day Lesson Pack, then you will also love the following St. Patrick’s Day crafts and activities I have put together for you:
Do your kids love seasonal lesson packs?
Leave a Reply