This St. Patrick’s Day Craft Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask is perfect for celebrating the month of the Irish! They are easy and fun to make. Your kids will love these and will play with them even after St. Patrick’s Day is over. Check out some more spring Paper Plate Crafts your kids will adore! Post contains affiliate links.
St. Patrick’s Day Craft Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask
Creating fun activities and crafts during the seasons is a great way to make learning fun for kids. I always love creating fun crafts that are attached to any holiday or seasonal celebration.
Materials needed to create your very own St. Patrick’s Day Craft:
- Paper plate
- Green, yellow, and black construction paper
- Orange paint
- Gold glitter
- Craft glue
- Cut out a circle in the middle of the paper plate.
- Have your child paint the paper plate orange and allow to dry completely.
- Allow your paper plate to dry and being creating your leprechaun hat. If you have a younger child you can cut out the hat pieces for them, but if your child is ready to cut the pieces themselves go ahead and draw a small rectangle on a black construction paper, a hat from green construction paper, and a little square with the yellow paper. Allow your child to cut out the pieces for a great fine motor skills activity. For the gold buckle, help your child cut another square inside to create a thin buckle for your hat.
- For some extra sparkle, you can also add gold glitter to your leprechaun’s hat buckle.
- Glue the pieces together on the leprechaun hat and glue your hat to the mask.
- To create a fun bearded effect, cut small strips on the bottom of your painted paper plate.
- Allow all your pieces to dry before using the mask, especially glitter. Believe me; you do not want all that wet glitter on your child’s face. Yes, unfortunately, we are speaking from experience!
- To make your mask tie around your child’s head tie yarn on each side of the mask.
I think I might just found myself the CUTEST Lil’ Leprechaun!!
Make Sure To Follow My St. Patrick’s Day Pinterest Board For More Fun Ideas
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you love this St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Mask, then you will also love the following St. Patrick’s Day crafts and activities I have put together for you:
Will the Leprechaun be visiting your house this St. Patrick’s Day?