The perfect craft for all Guardian of the Galaxy fans and your kids are going to love making. Create this easy and fun Paper Plate Baby Groot Craft! Perfect for all Marvel fans!
Paper Plate Baby Groot Craft
If you follow my Disney adventures then you know that I was one of the lucky 25 social media influencers who had the opportunity to fly out to LA and attend the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Red Carpet Premiere! It was unforgettable, so make sure to check out all of my photos and cast interviews! Don’t forget to read about the high five that I got from Chris Pratt! Yes, that Chris Pratt!
Post contains affiliate links.
Baby Groot Craft Materials
My girls have wanted to do a Baby Groot craft for some time now, but we just haven’t had the chance. So, what better time to share one with all of you than with the release of the movie in stores! This Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 craft is super easy and doesn’t take much time at all!
- Paper Plate
- Brown Paint
- Green, Black, and White Construction Paper
- Black Sharpie or Marker
- Hole Puncher (if not just cut out small circles)
How To Make A Guardians of the Galaxy Baby Groot
- Start off by painting the paper plate completely brown. Then allow drying.
- Once the paper plate is dried, cut out the top part of Baby Groot’s head to look like tree stumps. We just made small rectangles to accomplish this look.
- Using the green construction paper, we cut out small rectangle shapes in different sizes. Then they were glued on the top of Groot’s head to make them look like greenery.
- Cut out two large black circles with construction paper and using a hole puncher punch out small white circles. Glue the black circles on your brown paper plate and glue the small white circles on the black circles for the eyes.
- Using a black Sharpie, the girls drew eyebrows, mouth, and some cracks on Groot’s face.
- The last step is to cut the face in an ovalish way, to make it look more like Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. We used a pencil to lightly trace where we wanted to cut so that we wouldn’t mess it up.
There you go! Baby Groot craft all ready to go! Seriously, how cute did he turn out? Super easy and fun! You can easily turn these into masks as well by cutting holes and attaching a craft stick on the bottom of the paper plate!
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 4K Ultra HD™ and Blu-ray Releases Today August 22nd, 2017!! Buy yours NOW!
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this Paper Plate Baby Groot Craft and learning about the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Blu-Ray Release, then you will also love the following Disney DVD releases and crafts I have put together for you:
Did you order your copy of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2?
Leave a Reply