Grinch Paper Plate Craft Christmas idea for kids. For us, it’s not Christmas without the Grinch! Check out some more fun holiday Paper Plate Crafts I’ve gathered from our site.
Grinch Paper Plate Craft
One of the things that we look forward to during the holidays is watching holiday movies. One of our favorites, of course, is How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
We loved how our Santa Grinch craft came out; they look so festive hanging in our home.
We are definitely voting for a Grinch tree next year and it should be a fun one to make.
The best part is this Grinch Paper Plate Craft is super easy to make, and your kiddos will love it!
This post contains affiliate links.
Materials needed to make Grinch craft
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Paint Brush
- Black and red marker
- Yellow construction paper
- Cotton balls
- Red felt
- Craft glue
How To Make A Santa Grinch Craft
My girls love easy crafts like this Grinch Santa paper plate craft.
They are fun to make together as a family or after reading How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Paint one side of your paper plate green and let it dry completely.
- Cut out large and smaller triangles using a piece of red felt. This will help the Grinch’s Santa hat look like it’s bending down.
- Glue the smaller triangle with the large one, like in the picture above. Then fold over and glue down.
- Attach the Santa hat to your green paper plate. Add cotton balls at the bottom of your hat and one on the tip.
- Cut out yellow eyes from construction paper and draw the inner part with a red marker.
- To finish off, the Grinch face uses a black marker to draw his mouth, nose, and eyebrows.
This was one of those super easy but really fun crafts to make!
I love being able to decorate my home with my girl’s crafts. Believe me when I say that they do as well!
Check out some more of our fun holiday crafts, like this fun and easy Reindeer Popsicle Craft!
Some of our favorite Grinch books
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- A Colorful Christmas
- Who Likes Christmas?
- The Grinch’s Great Big Flap Book
- A Wonderful Awful Sticker Book
- I Am Max
- My Book About Christmas
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this Grinch Paper Plate Craft, then you will also love the following holiday crafts I have put together for you:
Do you love the Grinch too?
*Originally published in 2015*
Leave a Reply