Dr. Seuss has always been one of my favorite authors as a child and my girls love reading his books! To celebrate his birthday in the month of March here are 17 Fun Dr. Seuss Kid’s Crafts and Activities!
17 Fun Dr. Seuss Kids’ Crafts & Activities
There are so many fun ideas themed based on Dr. Seuss books that I just had to share some of our favorites! If you love Dr. Seuss as much as we do then you are going to love these Dr. Seuss crafts and activities perfect for kids for celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday all month long.
This post contains affiliate links.
Dr. Seuss Crafts and Activities List
- Cat in the Hat Stained Glass Craft | Source: Simply Today Life
- Truffala Tree Waterless Snow Globe | Source: Happy Mothering
- Make Your Own Foot Book | Source: Mom Endeavors
- Make a Fox in Socks Tweetle Beetle Battle Bottle | Source: Mad in Crafts
- Dr. Seuss Cootie Catcher | Source: The Country Chic Cottage
- Dr. Seuss Alphabet Game | Source: Simply Today Life
- A Quick Cat in the Hat Hat | Source: Red Ted Art
- Lorax Trees Finger Painting | Source: A Mom’s Take
- Dr. Seuss Bingo Cards | Source: Simply Today Life
- Dr. Seuss One Fish, Two Fish Sorting Game | Source: Two Little Cavaliers
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Sensory Bin | Source: This Mama Loves
- Science Experiment With Oobleck | Source: Simply Today Life
- DIY Lorax T-shirt | Source: The Homespun Hydrangea
- Dr. Seuss-Inspired Reading Chart | Source: Mom Endeavors
- Pink Ink Yink Drink | Source: Simply Today LIfe
- Cat in the Hat Balloon Toss Game | Source: Mad in Crafts
- Foot Book Game | Source: Two Little Cavaliers
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you love these Dr. Seuss Crafts and Activities, then you will also love the following Dr. Seuss inspired posts I have put together for you:
How do you celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday?