This post may contain affiliate links.
Dr. Seuss has always been one of my favorite authors as a child and my girls love reading his books! There are so many fun ideas themed based on Dr. Seuss books and here are 17 Fun Dr. Seuss Kid’s Crafts and Activities to celebrate his birthday in the month of March!
17 Fun Dr. Seuss Kids’ Crafts & Activities
1. Cat in the Hat Stained Glass Craft | Source: ABC Creative Learning
2. Truffala Tree Waterless Snow Globe | Source: Happy Mothering
3. Make Your Own Foot Book | Source: Mom Endeavors
4. Make a Fox in Socks Tweetle Beetle Battle Bottle | Source: Mad in Crafts
5. Dr. Seuss Cootie Catcher | Source: The Country Chic Cottage
6. Dr. Seuss Alphabet Game | Source: ABC Creative Learning
7. A Quick Cat in the Hat Hat | Source: Red Ted Art
8. Lorax Trees Finger Painting | Source: A Mom’s Take
9. Dr. Seuss Bingo Cards | Source: ABC Creative Learning
10. Dr. Seuss One Fish, Two Fish Sorting Game | Source: Two Little Cavaliers
11. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Sensory Bin | Source: This Mama Loves
12. Science Experiment With Oobleck | Source: ABC Creative Learning
13. DIY Lorax T-shirt | Source: The Homespun Hydrangea
14. Dr. Seuss-Inspired Reading Chart | Source: Mom Endeavors
15. Pink Ink Yink Drink | Source: ABC Creative Learning
16. Cat in the Hat Balloon Toss Game | Source: Mad in Crafts
17. Foot Book Game | Source: Two Little Cavaliers
For some more fun Dr. Seuss ideas and crafts check out my March Pinterest below
Follow My Celebrating Spring Pinterest Board for more Dr. Seuss Inspired Crafts and Activities!
Here are some of our favorite crafts materials:
Your Are Also Going To Love:
If you love these 17 Fun Dr. Seuss Kids Crafts and Activities, then you will also love the following articles I have put together for you:
How do you all celebrate Dr. Seuss?