If you haven’t noticed yet, I love Dr. Seuss books and my girls do too! We have an entire container filled with these amazingly fun wacky books! My girls just love the silliness and rhyming words that are in each of the Dr. Seuss books! That’s why today I wanted to share with you all these fun and free Dr. Seuss Inspired Bingo Cards!
Free Dr. Seuss Inspired Bingo Cards
These are perfect to print at home for homeschooling lessons or for the classroom. They are the perfect lesson addition when learning about Dr. Seuss and even for the month of March for Reading Month! This fun bingo game takes you along some of Dr. Seuss’s wonderful books
This post contains affiliate links.
Materials Needed for your Dr. Seuss Bingo Game
- Cardstock Paper to print your bingo cards
- Bingo chips or even candy to cover your spots
- Lamination machine
Dr. Seuss Reading Bingo Instructions
- First, begin by downloading you FREE Dr. Seuss Inspired Bingo Cards.
- I suggest printing them out in cardstock paper so they last longer and don’t bend easily.
- Laminate each sheet and then cut each bingo card out. This will ensure that your bingo cards will last longer and you can re-use them all year long!
- Keep one sheet as your caller sheet. Go ahead and label this with a permanent marker on the back so you know it’s your calling sheet.
Tip 1: Use an erasable marker to mark down the Dr. Seuss books that you call out. This way you can re-use your call sheet over and over again.
Tip 2: Do the same with the bingo cards for the kids or use a fun piece of candy like skittles, m&m’s, or even Swedish fish that look like Dr. Seuss fishies!
Download Your FREE Dr. Seuss Bingo Cards Here!
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved these Dr. Seuss Inspired Bingo Reading Cards, then you will also love the following Dr. Seuss crafts and activities I have put together for you:
Does your child like playing bingo?