As a former teacher and homeschooling mom, when you say crayons I automatically think Crayola! It has always been my favorite choice when it came to arts and crafts, even growing up. Just the smell of a freshly opened box of crayons made me excited! So, you can imagine my excitement when I got a chance to play and explore yesterday! Here are my 14 Colorful Reasons to Visit Crayola Experience Orlando.
I was invited to the Media Opening at the Crayola Experience Orlando. No other compensation was given. All colorful opinions are my own.
14 Colorful Reasons to Visit Crayola Experience Orlando
Embark on a colorful adventure where color, chemistry, and digital technology combine to create a one-of-a-kind family attraction. Imagination is your greatest tool at Crayola Experience, where 25 hands-on attractions create a day of colorful fun for the entire family.
Activities Available at Crayola Experience
- Wrap It Up allows you to customize the label and cover your very own crayon!
- Crayon Factory teaches you how crayons are created in a live theater show starring animated crayon friends, Scarlet & Turk, and the resident Crayonologist.
- Color Magic is a real experience you can see your coloring page come alive! Virtually control what you just colored, while having a choice of backgrounds and movement.
- Drip Art allows you to use melted wax to create your masterpiece!
Be a Star allows you to become apart of your very own coloring page.
- Art Alive is a digital art that allows you to create what you would like and see them come to life on a large screen.
- Color Playground and Toddler Town consist of two indoor playgrounds. One for the bigger kids and one for toddlers. Lots of wiggle room to let out some energy.
- Doodle In The Dark is backlit boards which allow you to create drawings with individual markers.
- Meltdown makes art with melted crayons.
- You Design allows you to design, scan, and digitally accessorize a fashion outfit or car, while showing it off on a large screen. Make sure to try on your creation and snap a picture!
- Colossal Caddy holds thousands of crayons for coloring fun
- Rainbow Rain is an interactive melting crayon which allows you to catch melting digital wax with your body and hands magically!
- Melt and Mold enable you to melt your crayon and mold it like a ring, car, seahorse, or dinosaur!
- Puzzle It is a kid-powered attraction where you press your hand-drawn design through puzzle makers, then choose to cut your creation into 6 or 12 pieces to bring home!
Crayola Experience has a little bit of everything for the little and big artists in your life! They also offer birthday party packages with party rooms upstairs right in the middle of all the fun!
Hours of operations and Prices
- Open daily, 10:00am-8:00 pm (subject to change seasonally)
- General Admission $19.99 plus tax per person.
- Annual Pass $29.99 plus tax per person
- Kids under 2 are FREE
Visit their website at crayolaexperience.com for more information.
Plus, make sure to stop on by the Crayola Store and create your crayon box with any color you want! I already see myself walking out with a full box of pink crayons and a box full of purple crayons!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter today as I take my family for fun filled day today at Crayola Experience Orlando!
Your Are Also Going To Love:
If you ejoyed reading about the Colorful Reasons To Visit Crayola Orland, then you will also love the following Florida Travel posts I have put together for you:
Have you visited the Crayola Experience Orlando?