The fall catalogs are pouring in and the weather is starting to cool down. Fall is finally here! Pinterest and magazines are filled with beautiful centerpieces and pumpkin crafts, many of which come with a high price tag. If you don’t have a ton of money to spend on decorations this fall, enjoy these 12 Budget-Friendly Fall Decorations.
12+ Budget-Friendly Fall Decorations
I love decorating during each season and holiday! It’s even better when I can stay on a budget, but the house still looks festive. When it comes to budgeting during holidays and seasons I’ve had to be smart about what I purchase and where I get them from. Planning ahead of time is a great way to save some money or shop after the season once everything is on sale. Either way, shopping smart is the way to go when it comes to budget-friendly fall decorations.
Fall Decoration Ideas
- Candy Corn Ruffled Felt Pumpkin – Where The Smiles Have Been
- Fall Leaf Mason Jar Candles – Spark and Chemistry
- DIY Ombre Wine Bottles – Brit.Co
- Scarecrow Craft – Some What Simple
- Toilet Paper Pumpkins – Living Chic On The Cheap
- Salt Dough Leaf Bowls – Meaningful Mama
- DIY Falling Leaves Garland – House Of Jaden Interiors Blog
- Give Thanks Mantle – A Dimond In The Stuff
- DIY Pine Cone Wreath – East On Julie
- Rustic Wood Pumpkins – DIY Swank
- Easy Wood Pumpkin Craft – Glued To My Crafts
- Outdoor Pumpkin Planter – Gorg Fab Goodies
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you love these 12 Budget-Friendly Fall Decorations, then you will also love the following home crafts I have put together for you:
How are you decorating your home this fall?