Today you are able to bring home one of the best movies of the year and to celebrate I have some Free Avengers: Infinity War bookmarks the kids will love! Make sure to pick up your Digital and Blu-Ray Movie release of Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War! Thank you, Marvel, for sending me a copy of Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray movie. Post contains commisioned affiliate links.
Free Avengers: Infinity War Bookmarks | Plus Digital and Blu-Ray Movie Release
Attending the Avengers: Infinity War movie premiere earlier this year was one of the biggest highlights of this year. Walking the red carpet with the stars being able to speak to some of our favorite Marvel superheroes is such an honor. That’s why I just had to create something fun for the Avengers: Infinity War digital and Blu-Ray movie release! I hope that your kids love these Free Infinity War bookmarks, just in time for back to school reading!
Free Avengers: Infinity War Bookmark Printables
I hope you love these free Avengers: Infinity War bookmarks as much as my girls have! They are perfect for reading now that school is in session. I suggest printing the bookmarks on white cardstock paper and then laminating them. This way they don’t get bent and last longer.
Avengers: Infinity War Blu-Ray and Digital Movie Release Details
“Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War” is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience. Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown Digitally will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
The Multi-Screen Edition includes a Blu-ray and a Digital Copy of the film, giving viewers the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. Those with 4K Ultra HD capability may opt for a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition, which includes a 4K Ultra HD disc, a Blu-ray, and a Digital Copy.
And for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers are also offering bundled packaging as well as individual Digital and Physical releases of “Marvel’s The Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer)
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
Make sure to pick up your copy of Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War in stores today August 14th! Believe me, you don’t want to be the only one without a copy!
Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-Ray and Digital Today August 14th
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved these Avengers: Infinity War Bookmarks for the kids and all the details of the Blu-Ray movie release, then you will also love the following Marvel articles I have put together for you:
Have you reserved your copy of Avengers: Infinity War yet?