One of my favorite Marvel movies is finally getting ready to hit stores for purchase! Pick up your Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Blu-ray/DVD, plus all of the bonus features in store for you! Still not sure if the movie is a family event? Make sure to check out my parent’s guide review and if it’s appropriate for kids to watch. Thank you, Marvel, for sending me a copy of Ant-Man and the Wasp Blu-ray. All ant size opinions are my own. Post contains affiliate links.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Blu-Ray Bonus Features
This past June I was one of the lucky ones who got the chance to head to LA and attend the Ant-Man and the Wasp press junket. Not only was I able to see the movie weeks before it hit theaters, but I was lucky enough to be in the same room with most of the films cast like Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd. We got to talk to them one on one about the films details, story-line, and how the movie came together. If you haven’t watched the film, then make sure to pick up your Blu-ray copy of Ant-Man and the Wasp starting tomorrow October 16th.
About Ant-Man and the Wasp
In “Ant-Man and The Wasp,” Scott Lang is grappling with the consequences of his choices, as both the Super Hero Ant-Man and a father, in the aftermath of “Captain America: Civil War.” As he struggles to rebalance his home life with his responsibilities as Ant-Man, he’s confronted by Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym with an urgent new mission to rescue Janet van Dyne from the Quantum Realm. Scott must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside The Wasp, all while attempting to serve house arrest, assist fast talking-Luis (Michael Peña) and the X-con Security crew, and thwart the efforts of a new adversary called Ghost (Hannah John-Kamen) and her ally Bill Foster (Laurence Fishburne).
Ant-Man and the Wasp Bonus Features
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed – The talented creator behind some of Marvel Studios’ funniest and most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of “Ant-Man and The Wasp.”
- Back in the Ant Suit: Scott Lang – Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast, and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: The Wasp – Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank & Janet – Hank Pym’s wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: The VFX and Production Design of “Ant-Man and The Wasp” – Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a whole new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
- Gag Reel and Outtakes – Audiences are treated to the hilarious quips that did not make the film as well as exclusive outtakes from Stan Lee and Tim Heidecker.
- Gag Reel – Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes – Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes – Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
- Deleted Scenes (with commentary by Director Peyton Reed)
- Worlds Upon Worlds – As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny’s on the Trail – On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
- 10 Years of Marvel Studios: The Art of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – See what it takes to bring the MCU to life, and the role concept artists play in bringing Super Heroes from comic book to screen.
- Online Close-Up Magic University – This commercial will inspire you to expand your mind and maximize your full potential!
PICK UP YOUR COPY OF ANT-MAN AND THE WASP BLU-RAY ON OCTOBER 15TH
Follow Our Movie Reviews and Celebrity Interviews Pinterest Board
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you found this Ant-Man and the Wasp Movie Blu-ray Bonus Features helpful, then you will also love the following Ant-Man and the Wasp cast interviews I have put together for you:
Have you pre-ordered your Ant-Man and the Wasp Blu-ray?