A fun list of 25+ Valentine Day Books For Kids to read with your family this year!
25+ Valentine Day Books for Kids To Read
As a former Elementary School teacher and avid reader, I’ve always encouraged my girls to read.
Thankfully both of my daughters share the love of books as I do. Especially my oldest daughter.
She has the biggest imagination and can get lost in a book easily. I love this about her!
Reading is such a great way to also spend time with your kids and a great way to get in their daily reading minutes.
If you’re looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day books for your kids look no further!
I’ve compiled a list of over 25 of our favorite Valentine Day books!
This book list is perfect for elementary and preschool kids.
This post contains affiliate links.
- The Valentine Bears
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- Snowy Valentine
- Day It Rained Hearts
- Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus! (Made with Love)
- One Heart: A Valentine Counting Book (Valentine Counting Books)
- Ruby Valentine Saves the Day
- Franklin’s Valentines
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
- Thomas in Town: Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends)
- OLIVIA and the Perfect Valentine (Olivia TV Tie-in)
- Roses Are Red Your Feet Really Stink
- Happy Valentine’s Day Curious George
- LOVE From The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Click, Clack Moo I Love You
I have also put together a list of some of our favorite Disney themed Valentine’s Day books!
Disney Valentine Day Books
- I Love You So Much!
- Minnie Be My Sparkle Valentine!
- Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine
- Disney Tails We Love Marie
- Disney Hearts (Step by Step Reading)
- Vampirina Vee is for Valentine
- It’s a Small World I Love You
- Lighting Loves Racing!
- Love Tinkerbell!
- Finding Dory: I Love My Friends
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie’s Valentine
- Disney Fairies: Love, Tinker Bell
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this list of Winter Books Your Kids Will Love To Read, then you will also love the following seasonal book lists I have put together for you:
What is your child’s favorite Valentine’s Day Book?