My girls love to read and as a former Elementary School teacher, I have books for every holiday and season! Here is a list of 25+ Valentine Day Books For Kids to read.
25+ Valentine Day Books for Kids To Read
I’ve used these books at home and in my classroom. Share books with your children! Reading is such a great way to spend time together and a great way to practice their daily reading. If you’re looking for the perfect Valentine Day book for your kids look no further! Here are 25 of my favorite Valentine Day books! These books are perfect for elementary and preschool kids.
This post contains affiliate links.
- The Valentine Bears
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- Snowy Valentine
- Day It Rained Hearts
- Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus! (Made with Love)
- One Heart: A Valentine Counting Book (Valentine Counting Books)
- Ruby Valentine Saves the Day
- Franklin’s Valentines
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
- Thomas in Town: Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends)
- OLIVIA and the Perfect Valentine (Olivia TV Tie-in)
- Roses Are Red Your Feet Really Stink
- Happy Valentine’s Day Curious George
- LOVE From The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Click, Clack Moo I Love You
I have also put together a list of some of our favorite Disney themed Valentine’s Day books!
Disney Valentine Day Books
- I Love You So Much!
- Minnie Be My Sparkle Valentine!
- Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine
- Disney Tails We Love Marie
- Disney Hearts (Step by Step Reading)
- Vampirina Vee is for Valentine
- It’s a Small World I Love You
- Lighting Loves Racing!
- Love Tinkerbell!
- Finding Dory: I Love My Friends
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie’s Valentine
- Disney Fairies: Love, Tinker Bell
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this list of Winter Books Your Kids Will Love To Read, then you will also love the following seasonal book lists I have put together for you:
What is your child’s favorite Valentine’s Day Book?