Valentine Day Books For Kids to read together this year! Books are a great way to teach and explain why holidays like Valentine’s Day are celebrated in a fun and exciting way.
25+ Valentine Day Books for Kids To Read
As a former Elementary School teacher and avid reader, I’ve always encouraged my girls to read.
Thankfully both of my daughters share the love of books as I do. Especially my oldest daughter.
She has the biggest imagination and can get lost in a book easily. I love this about her!
Reading is such a great way also to spend time with your kids and a great way to get in their daily reading minutes.
If you’re looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day books for your kids, look no further!
I’ve compiled a list of over 25 of our favorite Valentine’s Day books!
This book list is perfect for elementary and preschool kids.
This post contains affiliate links.
List Of Valentine’s Day Books For Kids
- The Valentine Bears
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- Snowy Valentine
- Day It Rained Hearts
- Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus! (Made with Love)
- One Heart: A Valentine Counting Book (Valentine Counting Books)
- Ruby Valentine Saves the Day
- Franklin’s Valentines
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
- Thomas in Town: Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends)
- OLIVIA and the Perfect Valentine (Olivia TV Tie-in)
- Roses Are Red Your Feet Really Stink
- Happy Valentine’s Day Curious George
- LOVE From The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Click, Clack Moo I Love You
Disney Themed Valentine Day Books
I have also put together a list of some of our favorite Disney-themed Valentine’s Day books!
Because seriously, who doesn’t love a good Disney Valentine Day book?
- I Love You So Much!
- Minnie Be My Sparkle Valentine!
- Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine
- Disney Tails We Love Marie
- Disney Hearts (Step by Step Reading)
- Vampirina Vee is for Valentine
- It’s a Small World I Love You
- Lighting Loves Racing!
- Love Tinkerbell!
- Finding Dory: I Love My Friends
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie’s Valentine
- Disney Fairies: Love, Tinker Bell
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this list of Winter Books Your Kids Will Love To Read, then you will also love the following seasonal book lists I have put together for you:
What is your child’s favorite Valentine’s Day Book?
Natasha Mairs says
I love ‘Guess how much I love you’
Christine Gallagher says
what a great list of Valentine’s books, thanks for sharing, pinned on my Valentine’s Day board