This post may contain affiliate links. For more information please visit my disclosure page here.
My girls love to read and as a former Elementary School teacher I have tons of books for every holiday and season! Share books with your children! Reading is such a great way to spend time together and a great way to practice daily reading times! Valentine’s is the perfect time to spend some time with your child and show them how much you care with a fun Valentine Day book! Here are 25 Valentine Day Books for Kids that are on our favorite list!
25 Valentine Day Books for Kids
- The Valentine Bears
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie’s Valentine
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- Snowy Valentine
- Day It Rained Hearts
- Peanuts: Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!
- The Berenstain Bears’ Valentine Party
- Amelia Bedelia’s First Valentine
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus! (Made with Love)
- One Heart: A Valentine Counting Book (Valentine Counting Books)
- Ruby Valentine Saves the Day
- Franklin’s Valentines
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine
- Disney Fairies: Love, Tinker Bell
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart
- The Biggest Valentine Ever
- My Fuzzy Valentine (Sesame Street)
- Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!
- Thomas in Town: Valentine’s Day in Vicarstown (Thomas & Friends)
- OLIVIA and the Perfect Valentine (Olivia TV Tie-in)
Make sure to follow my Best Books for Kids Pinterest Board for more book ideas!
Your Are Also Going To Love:
I have done a bit of research and learned that if you love 25 Valentine Day Books for Kids then you will also love the following articles I have put together for you:
Share with me your child’s favorite Valentine’s Day Book?