Holidays which include candy like Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Halloween are so hard for my oldest daughter. Candy is one of those things that can easily be contaminated with nuts from a factory and if labels are not read properly it can turn into a non-celebratory holiday! That’s why we also try to go with a non-candy treat! Here are some great 10 Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas!
The Best 10 Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas
- Inside My Toddler’s Easter Basket from My Life of Travels and Adventures
- Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers and Babies: Goodies to Put in Their Baskets That are Sugarless and Fun! from The Practical Mom
- Everything but the Candy – Easter Baskets for Little Girls from Mama Say What?!
- Peter Rabbit Candy-Free Easter Basket from Live Like You Are Rich
- Easter Flower Pots from Sugar Tot
- Easter Basket Ideas…NO Candy!! from Forever Nesting Mama
- No Candy Easter Basket Ideas from The Inspired Home
- Non-Candy Kids Easter Basket from Stay Fit Mom
- Easter Stem Kit from Little Bins For Little Hands
- 5 Alternatives to Candy For The Easter Basket by Makobi Scribe
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you enjoyed these Easter Basket Ideas, then you will also love the following Easter Crafts and Activitites I have put together for you:
What is the one thing your kiddos will have in their Easter baskets this year?