Holidays which include candy like Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Halloween are so hard for my oldest daughter. So, I’m sharing with you the best 10 non-candy Easter basket ideas kids will love! Candy is one of those things that can easily be contaminated with nuts from a factory and if labels are not read properly it can turn into a non-celebratory holiday! We want to make sure it’s a fun and joyous day.
Best 10 Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas Kids Will Love
As a parent with a child with food allergies making sure that she has a fun Easter basket is important for us. Candy and sweets are not always a necessity when it comes to these special holidays. There are so many more things to add in their baskets such as pencils, stickers, rings, glow sticks, and coloring books. Which I believe they can get more use out of. Making sure that you are creating an Easter basket perfect for your child is all that matters and these non-candy baskets will help you get started.
Non-Candy Easter Baskets
- Inside My Toddler’s Easter Basket from My Life of Travels and Adventures
- Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers and Babies: Goodies to Put in Their Baskets That are Sugarless and Fun! from The Practical Mom
- Everything but the Candy – Easter Baskets for Little Girls from Mama Say What?!
- Peter Rabbit Candy-Free Easter Basket from Live Like You Are Rich
- Easter Flower Pots from Sugar Tot
- Easter Basket Ideas…NO Candy!! from Forever Nesting Mama
- No Candy Easter Basket Ideas from The Inspired Home
- Non-Candy Kids Easter Basket from Stay Fit Mom
- Easter Stem Kit from Little Bins For Little Hands
- 5 Alternatives to Candy For The Easter Basket by Makobi Scribe
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you enjoyed these Easter Basket Ideas, then you will also love the following Easter Crafts and Activities I have put together for you:
What is the one thing your kiddos will have in their Easter baskets this year?