Work With Us
Thank you for visiting Simply Today Life, formerly, ABC Creative Learning and your interest in working together. If you would like to learn more about us please visit the About Us page. To learn more about working together and what I can do for your company please keep reading below.
Please, feel free to email me at victoria at simplytodaylife dot com for any inquiries or questions.
Simply Today Life, formerly, ABC Creative Learnng is a Family Lifestyle and Travel blog with a loyal readership of families and parents who are passionate about finding fun travel destinations, creating memories, and enjoying the moments in life. Whether that be traveling together or as a couple, creating family recipes, or getting messy with fun crafts.
Victoria is a former teacher and homeschooling mom. Prior to that she worked in the hospitality industry for over four year and ran the hospitality club during her college years. She then found her passion for children and education, switching majors just one year shy of graduation. She taught elementary school for over six years before staying home with her daughters.
She is a published author and has written several magazine articles.
My audience is as follows:
90% are women
10% are men
34% are 25-34
27% are 35-44
16% are 18-24
73% are from U.S
4% are from Canada
3% are from UK
Current site stats as of July 2017:
Average Monthly Visitors: 20,000+
Average Monthly Pageviews: 50,000+
Facebook Fans: 5,436
Instagram Followers: 7,762
Twitter Followers: 28,954
Pinterest Followers: 12,641
Youtube Subscribers: 161
Newsletter Subscribers: 801
Klout Score: 69
Simply Today Life, formerly, ABC Creative Learning has partnered with several travel destinations and dozens of family friendly brands. Reaching milliions of readers. Here are a few of my favorite blog posts.
- Grand opening Florida Mall Crayola Experience Orlando
- North Carolina Winston-Salem Travel Fam Trip
- Disney Press Trip Zootopia Feb. 2016
- Disney Press Trip Red Carpet Event Jungle Book April 2016
- Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures – Visit Tallahassee June 2016
- Visiting Mission San Luis In Tallahassee Florida – Visit Tallahassee June 2016
- Disney Press Trip Red Carpet Event MOANA November 2016
- Disney/Marvel Press Trip Red Carpet Event Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 April 2017
- Disney Parks – Pandora World of Avatar at the Animal Kingdom|5 Things to Experience
- Disney Press Trip Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Press Trip – Descendants 2 Cast Interviews
- Disney Pixar Press Trip COCO –
What the brands are saying about working with Simply Today Life!
- “So this is very cool. I’m excited to have our first piece out. I love her voice and how she worked us in – it’s strong coverage and the images are fab.” – SignUp.com
- “I love your photos and your enthusiasm”. – Visit Tallahassee
- “Thank you so much for your coverage and your pictures are STUNNING!” – Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Travel brands I’ve worked with:
Entertainment brands I’ve worked with:
Movie press junkets I have attended
If you would like more information on my impressions please contact me for more information.
Family friendly brands I’ve worked with, but not limited to the following:
- Banana Boat
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- Huggies Pull-Up
- WUCF PBS
- Blogger Bash 2016
- Kate and Mim-Mim (Current)
- Little Trees (Current)
- Leapfrog Mom Squad
- Netflix DVD Director (Current)
- Chick-Fil-A Mom Panel (Current)
Events I have been invited to attend:
- 2015 Beaches Moms
- 2015 HP Moms Retreat
- 2016 Disney Social Media Moms
- 2017 Disney Social Media Moms
What can I offer if we partner together?
- Social media coverage during and after for travel and entertainment partnership. For all other brand partnerships, social media coverage will be included after post is live on the blog.
- Instagram Live or Stories (for travel and entertainment)
- Facebook Live (for travel and entertainment)
- An agreed number of blog posts.
- Video content (extra charge). Included with travel trips.
As seen on:
16 Inside Out DIY’s To Bring Out Your Joy
Best Buy August 2017 Email Blast for Sponsored Post
Below is a curated collection of Victoria’s magazine writing and other published clips. Click the images to download.
Fun Fall Central Florida Events
The Moms Magazine
5 Beach Tips To Help Keep Your Kids Safe This Summer
Florida Theme Park Survival Guide
The Moms Magazine
Victoria is one of the authos who co-wrote Learn with Play a children’s activity book. Click the image below to open.
Disclosures, Affiliate Links, and Sponsored Reviews:
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Sometimes I may be compensated to provide my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though this blog may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I will only share with my readers a product that I believe my readers would enjoy or my family and I have used. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Some posts in my blog or sidebar may contain an affiliate link, which I may receive a very small commission fee when a product is purchased using these specific links. I will always disclose when affiliate links are present. I will also occasionally be asked to review a product for exchange of a product review or giveaway. Please remember that my opinions are mine and I will only share with my readers products that I truly think you would enjoy.