This is a sponsored post on behalf of Primo® water; all opinions are my own.
I want to share some tips on how to Encourage Kids To Stay Hydrated with Primo water this back-to-school season. It’s a lot easier than you think, too!
How To Encourage Kids To Stay Hydrated With Primo Water This Back-To-School
This back-to-school season is not only about making sure that my girls have all the school supplies they need for a successful year, but also make sure that they stay hydrated at school.
This back-to-school season is not only about making sure that my girls have all the school supplies they need for a successful year, but also to make sure that they stay hydrated at school.
My husband says that I’m a water “snob” and you know what, I probably am. That’s just because I’m picky about what’s in my water and how it tastes. So, you can imagine my excitement for our new Primo hTRIO Bottom Loading Water Dispenser with Single Serve Coffee K-cup® Machine Built-In.
PRIMO Water Makes It Easy
When it comes to encouraging my family to make better health choices, it has to be an easy task. Our days are already busy, and if healthy options don’t come easily to families, they most likely won’t happen. That’s why I love how easy Primo water makes it for families who have a full schedule.
It’s easy to refill our Primo empty 5-gallon water bottle at a Primo refill station at our local grocery store. Plus, it’s something I didn’t have to beg my girls to help me with. In fact, they were more than happy to help!
- Bring your empty 5-gallon Primo water bottle to a refill station. Check out where you can find your nearest one on the Primo website. You’ll be surprised at all the locations available because I certainly was. We had 3 locations within a mile of my home. I needed to go grocery shopping, so I headed to my local Walmart store.
I noticed those stations before but had never paid much attention to them until now.
- Encourage your kids to help you refill your water bottle by placing your 5-gallon water bottle in the water window.
- When your bottle is ready, press start and watch as your water bottle gets filled with purified water.
- Once you see that your bottle is filled to the top, remove from the stand and seal with your lid. You might want to get a non-spill cap, it makes it easier to refill your water bottle at a refill station.
- Now you’re ready to take home and start drinking water that has gone through a purification process.
Note: Some stations are still branded as Glacier water. They are the same company as Primo.
Why We Switched To Primo Water Dispenser
The back-to-school season seemed to be the perfect time to bring in Primo water into our home. As a cancer survivor, I know about the importance of hydration. Not only for how important water is for our bodies but for our brains as well.
I wanted to make sure my daughters had a way to refill their water bottles as easily as possible. This way, there is no excuse for why they are not drinking plenty of water at home or at school. Plus, in all honesty, it’s the newest and coolest thing in our home! It’s going to get used all the time while making it a part of their morning routine.
A Quick Look Into Primo Water Purification Process
Primo water goes through a multi-step purification process that includes reverse osmosis, which is a type of filtration process where untreated water, like
saltwateror tap water, flows through a semipermeable membrane and carbon filters.
Primo Water’s Purification Process, removes or significantly reduces the presence of chlorine and chlorine
bremovesor significantly reduces the presence of chlorine and chlorine by-products, bacteria and parasites, heavy metals (including lead and mercury), trace levels of pharmaceuticals and many more contaminants.
How To Encourage Kids To Drink More Water
There are several ways that I encourage my kids to stay hydrated during the school year. Since they are at school for most of the day and we have dance classes after school.
- Place your Primo water dispenser in a busy central area of your home like the kitchen. Kids are always looking for snacks and something to drink. Encourage them to head for the Primo water, rather than dehydrating drinks.
- Allow your kids to choose a special house drinking cup and a special back-to-school water bottle they can use on the go.
- Print out a fun water drinking chart and set it by your Primo water.
- Make it into a little friendly competition with the entire family and see who refills their water bottles with Primo the most during the week.
- Be ready for busy weeks by having a small cooler by your Primo; this way the kids can refill their water bottles and set in the to-go cooler. This is something new we are incorporating into our weekly routine with our busy dance schedule.
No Guessing What’s In My Wate
We all now know that I’m a water “snob” and pretty proud of it. Something I’ve learned while drinking out of our Primo
I’m excited to see my daughters’ progress in the next coming school months and how they do with refilling their water bottles with our Primo purified water.
Promo Code For Primo Water System
Make sure to use the promo code, WATERGOALS25, which provides for 25% off a dispenser, FREE fast shipping, and a FREE coupon will be mailed for 5-gallon bottle of Primo water with another will be in the box when delivered.
How are you going to encourage your kids and family to stay hydrated this back-to-school season?
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Primo.