This is a partnered post, but all pixie dusted Disney opinions are my own.
Disney*Pixar Finding Dory is Now On Blu-Ray DVD and ready to come home with your family! If you have not purchased Finding Dory, then this would make the perfect holiday gift for any child! If they love Disney as much as my girls do, then they are in for a fantastic treat!
Disney*Pixar Finding Dory Now On Blu-Ray
About Finding Dory:
Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale? Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”) and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), the film features the voices of Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O’Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton.
We Love Finding Dory
My family absolutely loves Finding Dory and her amazing adventure! If you’re looking for a funny, fun, and touching family movie, then Finding Dory is definitely a must own to watch with the family anytime. It’s one of those movies that tugs at your heart strings, while you also giggle throughout the movie. For me, I want to make sure that it’s something that my entire family can enjoy, especially my two girls.
With such a positive message of love and friendship, Finding Dory is perfect for the entire family and definitely parent approved. As Dory goes on her adventure she begins to find out who she is and where she comes from. It’s such a feel good movie that both parents and children will enjoy! So, make sure to bring Finding Dory home today and it makes the perfect gift for the holidays!!
Finding Dory Blu-Ray includes tons of bonus features that the entire family will love! Check them out below:
- Theatrical Short: “Piper” – A hungry sandpiper hatchling ventures from her nest for the first time to dig for food by the shoreline. The only problem is that the food is buried beneath the sand where scary waves roll up onto the shore.
- Marine Life Interviews (All-New Mini Short) – Meet the inhabitants of the Marine Life Institute as they remember our favorite blue tang.
- The Octopus That Nearly Broke Pixar – Pixar’s “Team Hank” unravels the challenges, frustrations, and rewards of bringing to life the studio’s crankiest and most technically complicated character ever.
- What Were We Talking About? – This piece showcases the complex routes Dory’s story took as the filmmakers worked to construct a comprehensive narrative involving a main character with short-term memory loss.
- Casual Carpool – What’s it like to commute with the voices of Marlin, Charlie, Bailey and Hank? Join “Finding Dory” writer/director Andrew Stanton as he drives Albert Brooks, Eugene Levy, Ty Burrell and Ed O’Neill to work.
- Animation & Acting – How do you create a connection between a human audience and a fish? This behind-the-scenes look behind the curtain examines the process of constructing believable performances through a unique collaboration between the director, voice actors and animators.
- Creature Features – The cast of “Finding Dory” share cool facts about the creatures they voice in the film.
- Deep in the Kelp – Disney Channel’s Jenna Ortega guides us on a research trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to show how far the “Finding Dory” crew went to make Dory’s world feel real.
- Skating & Sketching with Jason Deamer – “Finding Dory” character art director Jason Deamer talks about how he got to Pixar, how he draws the characters in the film, and how falling off a skateboard teaches you lessons you can use in art and life.
- Dory’s Theme – A spirited discussion among the composer, music editor and director of “Finding Dory” about the musical elements that shape Dory’s quirky and joyful theme.
- Rough Day on the Reef – Sometimes computers make mistakes. Here you’ll see some of the funny, creepy and just plain bizarre footage the crew encountered while making “Finding Dory.”
- Commentary – Director Andrew Stanton, co-director Angus MacLane and producer Lindsey Collins deliver their personal perspective on “Finding Dory.”
- Deleted Scenes (introduced by director Andrew Stanton)
- Losing Nemo – While watching the stingray migration, Dory starts to follow two fish that remind her of her parents, leaving Nemo all alone.
- Little Tension in Clown Town – In this alternate version of the film, Dory tries to “follow her fins” to her parents, but ends up in a strange place with even stranger fish fashion.
- Dory Dumped – In this early version of the story, Dory’s parents had short-term memory loss as well.
- Sleep Swimming – Dory begins to talk and swim in her sleep, revealing what seem to be clues to her past.
- Meeting Hank – Wandering the Marine Life Institute’s elaborate pipe system, Dory happens upon the abode of Hank the cranky octopus.
- The Pig – Frantically navigating the pipes of the Marine Life Institute in search of her parents, Dory crosses paths with a terrifying cleaning device.
- Starting Over – Director Andrew Stanton presents four different versions of the movie’s opening scene to illustrate the filmmakers’ search for the best way to introduce Dory’s backstory and to connect this new film to “Finding Nemo.”
- Tank Gang (Digital exclusive) – After a close encounter with a squid leaves them separated from Dory, Marlin and Nemo unexpectedly meet up with the Tank Gang from “Finding Nemo,” who make it their mission to get to the Marine Life Institute … by any means necessary.
- Hidden Seacrets of Finding Dory (Digital exclusive) – Take a deep dive to catch secret Easter Eggs throughout the movie. And just like Hank, they’re hidden in plain sight.
Check out the trailer below!
Like FINDING DORY on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory
Follow FINDING DORY on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FindingDory
Follow Disney/Pixar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/PixarFindingDory/
Follow Disney Studios on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/disneystudios/finding-dory/
Visit Disney/Pixar on Tumblr: http://disneypixar.tumblr.com
Visit the official FINDING DORY website here: https://disney.com/findingdory
FINDING DORY is now available for purchase on Blue-Ray + DVD!
Have you purchased your Finding Dory Blu-Ray DVD yet?