Halloween creeps up on us every single year! Coming up with new costume ideas that aren’t a total pain to make, well, that can be difficult. I shared some very cool girls Halloween costumes, so I wanted to share a few awesome DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys that I thought you all would love, so check them out!
Awesome DIY Halloween Costumes for Boys
I know how hard it can be to get Halloween costumes ready, especially if you decide to make them yourself. My two girls love changing their minds at the last second, even if I’ve already started makng costumes. I’m sure boys are exactly the same! Here is a list of some awesome Halloween costumes for boys. At least this list will get you hopefully started on getting the perfect costume created for your kiddos!
Halloween Costume For Boys
- LEGO Block Costume – Wine And Glue
- No-Sew Prince Charming – Desert Chica
- Penny Costume – The Merry Thought
- Knight in Shining Felt Armor – Wine And Glue
- Big Hero 6 Superhero Mask – Million Moments
- Tin Man – Make It Love It
- Chip Bag Costume – Sew MC Cool
- Batman and Robin – Right Where I Left Off
- Ninja Turtle Costume – Crafts By Courtney
- Planet Halloween Costumes – Delineate Your Dwelling
- Cardboard Dinosaur Costume – Hello Wonderful
- Dalmatian from Paw Patrol – One Artsy Mama
- Vincent Van Gogh – The House That Lars Built
- No-Sew Bumble Bee – Dollar Store Crafts
- Lord Vampyre LEGO Costume – Tony Astaab
- No-Sew Hamburger Costume – Please Note Paper
- Flynn Rider from Tangled – Make It Love It
- Great White Shark – Sister What
- How to Train Your Dragon – Tried And True Blog
- No-Sew Pumpkin Costume – Oyvey A Day
I hope that you found something on this list that your boys will love! I know how expensive costumes can be and sometimes the best option is making it yourself! This is the perfect list to get your imagination rolling and creating the perfect Halloween costume your boy will love!
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved these ideas for DIY Halloween Costumes For Boys, then you will also love the following Halloween DIY Crafts I have put together for you:
Have your boys decided what they will be for Halloween this year?