One of the things that my girls love the most is having a delicious breakfast, but when mom is in a hurry sometimes I don’t make the best of choices for them. My girls have been loving this Frozen Yogurt Pound Cake Recipe that I created using simply two ingredients!
Frozen Yogurt Pound Cake Recipe
This frozen yogurt pound cake recipe is perfect for breakfast or even dessert! My girls absolutely loved these frozen yogurt squares that I made the night before a really busy morning. Not only does it make me happy to see how much they loved it, but to also know that they are eating a much healthier breakfast puts a smile on my face!
Post contains affiliate links.
Sometimes creating healthier recipes don’t have to be hard or expensive for that matter! Just having the right ingredients to work with is all we need! Like this recipe, it only calls for 2 ingredients and some optional ones you can add for a more balanced meal!
I can definitely see this being my girl’s favorite breakfast, snack, or even dessert all summer long! They loved it so much that we are actually bringing some over tomorrow to share with cousins! I know that if my girls loved it, so will they!
Ingredients Needed For Pound Cake Yogurt Recipe
- 2 packs of Annie’s Organic Yogurt or your favorite yogurt brand
- Pound Cake (You can purchase one or you can make it yourself.)
- Square pan that you can put in the freezer
- Parchment Paper
How To Make Frozen Yogurt Pound Cake
- Spread a sheet of parchment paper on your square pan. This will help the pound cake not stick to your pan and will make it super easy for you to pop your yogurt cake right out.
- Slice your pound cake into thick rectangles if possible. If you bake your own pound cake make sure to bake it in a square pan so that it would make it easier for you to slice.
- Lay your pound cake pieces on the parchment paper on your pan.
- Spread 3 containers of Annie’s Organic Yogurt on top of each pound cake slice. I did one side Summer Strawberry and the other side with Berry Patch to give my girls options.
- Let it freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once you are ready to eat, make sure to let sit out for about 10 minutes to make it easier for cutting. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Super simple and a healthier choice to make! I hope you all remember this recipe when summer comes and your kiddos want something delicious, but cool!
You Are Also Going To Love:
If you loved this Frozen Yogurt Pound Cake Recipe, then you will also love the following recipes with cake I have put together for you:
What flavor do you think your kiddos will love best?