Have you been wanting to take your photography skills to the next level? Check out local Best Buy Photography Workshops perfect for beginners and intermediates. Intermediates walking tours and in-store workshops for beginners. Thank you, Best Buy for sponsoring today’s post. All photography opinions are my own.
Best Buy Photography Workshop | For Beginners & Intermediates
As a blogger and social media influencer, I have taught myself to shoot photos. We know that well-lit photos and beautiful pictures capture attention. If you want to up your standards in photography Best Buy Photography Workshops is the perfect way to start or up your game.
We can always learn more and learn new tricks when it comes to photography. Especially as parents, capturing memories of our family and kids is so important. This is a great opportunity to take bright and beautiful photos. These workshops are not only for professional photographers, it’s perfect for parents, influencers, hobbyist, and just someone who wants to learn how to use their camera.
Best Buy Photography Workshop Locations
Photography workshops will take place tomorrow Saturday, July 28th in the following locations.
- San Diego
- New York City
- More dates for Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours – for Intermediates
The Best Buy Photography Workshop for intermediate students has a fee of $50, but it includes the following with the fee. This workshop is so worth it and if I wasn’t heading out with my friends for a weekend away I would most definitely attend.
- During the half-day workshops, you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers and Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
- You’ll get to test and try different lenses and accessories to help you learn to think like a pro and walk away with some amazing photos.
- Lunch is included during your workshop and you will also get a bag of camera goodies.
- Bonus: If you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
Free In-Store Photography Workshops – for Beginners
This is the perfect class for anyone who is thinking about starting as a photographer or anyone who just wants to learn how to take beautiful photos. It’s the perfect starter photography workshop.
- The workshop is only 2 hours long. Covering photography basics and allowing you one on one interaction with Best Buy Camera Experience Shop Experts to help you walk through your camera’s settings.
- Don’t forget to sign up for the next batch of Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the fall/winter.
If you’re still deciding on a camera to purchase, make sure to stop on by the Best Buy Camera Experience Shop Experts who will help go through an assortment of cameras, lenses, and accessories. Plus, you are able to get your hands on with all the cameras and test try them in the store. Don’t forget to attend one of the photography classes this weekend!
Do you want to take your photography to the next level?