My girls and hubby love when I cook pasta! It’s definitely one of their favorite meals and I personally love homemade pasta sauce! Which is why I just needed to share one of our favorites, Chicken Parmesan Recipe + Paypal Giveaway!
Thanks to Viva Italia Days at Publix: Hunts Tomatoes, Progresso™ Brand Products, Kraft Parmesan Cheese, Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Breads, Betty Crocker™ Cookies for sponsoring today’s discussion.
Chicken Parmesan Recipe + Paypal Giveaway
I love making things from scratch and I know my family does too! Cooking with fresh and healthy ingredients is something that I try to do as much as possible. We all enjoyed how delicious and fresh my Chicken Parmesan Recipe turned out!
Homemade Marinara Sauce Recipe:
Take your Hunts Diced Tomatoes and lightly blend or mash with a fork. I wanted to make more of a crushed tomato consistency for my sauce.
In a sauce pan add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. Add your onions until tender and then add diced garlic. About 30 seconds later add salt and pepper to taste, parsley, oregano, your hunts tomatoes, sugar, bay leaf, and basil. Stir lightly, lower heat and simmer for about 30-45 minutes.
Parmesan Chicken Recipe:
As your marinara sauce is cooking you can begin getting your chicken ready to cook.
In a shallow bowl mix your egg, milk, and flour together until mixture is smooth. In another plate pour the Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix together.
Pound your chicken about an inch thin.
In a medium, pan add two tablespoons of vegetable oil and wait until oil is heated to cook chicken. Dip your chicken breast in the egg mixture and then cover in bread crumbs. Once your oils are heated add to your pan and cook until side is completely browned and then flip over. About two minutes on each side.
Cook your pasta according to the box.
Serve your chicken parmesan over your cooked pasta. Pour your homemade marinara sauce over your chicken and sprinkle some parmesan cheese over your sauce.
Also, don’t forget the crispy, soft, and hot Pillsbury Bread! Add a little bit of butter and garlic to make the perfect Italian Garlic Bread!
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of yellow onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoon of basil
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about an inch thick
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk (we use non dairy soy milk)
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 oz of Kraft Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of Progresso Italian Bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Take your Hunts Diced Tomatoes and lightly blend and mash with a fork. I wanted to make more of a crushed tomato consistency for my sauce.
- In a sauce pan add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil on medium heat. Add your onions for a few minutes, until tender and then add diced garlic. About 30 seconds later add salt and pepper to taste, parsley, oregano, hunts tomatoes, sugar, bay leaf, and basil. Stir lightly, lower heat and simmer for about 30-45 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl mix your egg, milk, and flour together until mixture is smooth. In another plate pour the Progresso Itallian Bread Crumbs and parmesan cheese. Mix together.
- Pound your chicken about an inch thin.
- In a medium pan add two tablespoons of vegetable oil and wait until oil is heated to cook chicken. Dip your chicken breast in the egg mixture and then cover in bread crumbs. Once your oils is heated add to your pan and cook until side is completely browned and then flip over. About two minutes on each side.
- Don't forget to bake some amazing Pillbury Bread in the oven. Slice bread, add butter, garlic, and mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on 350 degrees.
I absolutely love using products that I can trust and remind me of when my mom used to cook with as I was growing up. So being able to choose products that I know and trust is just wonderful!
I was so excited to be part of the Publix Viva Italia Event, not only because we LOVE Italian food, but because we love Publix as well! Anything I need I can always trust that I can find it at Publix, Especially with having a child with food allergies! So make sure to stop by your local Publix to save on your next Italian family meal to earn over $7 in savings from 2/19 to 3/4. ! Need some recipe ideas or coupons? Then make sure to visit ReadyPlanSave.com for some amazing recipes!
Progresso And Pillsbury Coupons
Save $0.30 When You Buy ONE Bread Crumbs, Beans, Broth, Vinegar, Seafood Sauce Or Artichoke Hearts
Save 50¢ Off Any Three (3) Hunt’s® Tomato Paste
Save 50¢ Off Any Three (3) Hunt’s® 8 Oz. Sauce AND One (1) Mueller’s® 16 Oz. Spaghetti
I’m so excited to give away $10 Paypal Cash to One (1) lucky reader! Make sure to visit Publix for the Viva Italia Event and check out the amazing recipes and deals I posted above! To enter just fill out the rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
Now… who’s headed to Publix this weekend?
Melissa M says
The Hunt’s® Arroz con Pollo y Frijoles Negros sounds good.
Yes it does!!
I would like to make Hunt’s tomato & pesto chicken
Oh I love pesto!!
Hunt’s® Bruschetta Chicken Skillet
I like the Progresso recipe for Chicken Enchilada Pizza.
Oh that sounds yummy!!
karen lynn says
I like the chicken parmesan and the hunts classic skillet lasagna recipes
That looks like a great recipe!!
Margot C says
I MIGHT MAKE THE Hunt’s Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
I Live slow cooker recipes!! Especially in busy days!
I love Italian food, but have never tried Chicken Parm. Love this recipe and will have to give it a try! Thanks so much for linking to the This Is How We Roll Link Party! Can’t wait to see what you bring next week.
Thanks so much!!
Starla B says
What you made looks so good and your pictures are wonderful. I would love to try the Baked Eggplant Parmesan!
Thank you so much Starla!
Holly E says
I love the Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Casserole recipe.
My husband would love those!
Jocelyn McGaffic says
The Pillsbury Maxed Out Mac and Cheese recipes look amazing, and the kids would love them!
Duane Cooper says
I would love make the bacon double cheeseburger casserole for my wife, she loves cheeseburgers!
That does look good!
Duane Cooper says
I would love to make the Bacon Double Cheeseburger Casserole.
Amanda Sakovitz says
I like the Parmesan Rotini Skillet recipe
I really want to make the betty crocker Bacon-Pepper Mac and Cheese
Laura J says
Oh my favorite on the Hunts website is the Quick Tomato ‘Risotto’! That looks so good!
Oh, I’ve never tried Risotto but have been really wanting to! Maybe I’ll try this recipe!
I would like to make the parmesan rotini skillet
http://www.hunts.com/recipes-Easy-Chicken-Parmesan-6937 – This sounds great!
Yes, it does 🙂
Thomas Murphy says
I like the Hunt’s Bruschetta Chicken Skillet recipe.
I love Bruschetta!