As a new year approaches I love being able to involve my girls in our planning, so I’ve been looking among some fellow bloggers who have some fun crafts, ideas, recipes, and so much more! Check out this list of Awesome New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids and the entire family to share together as you ring in 2016!
Awesome New Year’s Eve Ideas for Kids
- New Year’s Eve Activities for Kids l Craftibilities
- New Year’s Party Horn Photo Props l Pink Stripey Socks
- New Year’s Eve Family Traditions l Hodge Podge Craft
- New Year’s Eve Bingo l Hip Hip Hooray
- New Year’s Eve Party Printables l Living Locust
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Activity for Kids l JDaniel4’s Mom
- New Year’s Eve Mocktails l Modern Parents Messy Kids
- New Year’s Time Capsule l Kelli Crowe
- New Year’s Eve Wishing Tree l No Time For Flashcards
- Easy Party Poppers Tutorial l Craftaholics Anonymous
- Sparkler Firework Craft for Kids l Kids Craft Room
- New Year’s Eve Activity Kids Countdown Chain l Sugar Aunts
- New Year’s Slime Sensory Play for Kids l Little Bins for Little Hands
- New Year Wishing Wand l Baby Centre
- Minute to Win It l The Chaos and the Clutter
- Cherries Dipped in White Chocolate l Simple Provisions
- Mini Banana Cream Pie l ABC Creative Learning
- New Year’s Counting Memory Game l Pre-K Pages
I hope that these ideas bring some fun to your New Year’s Eve planning with your kiddos! If you are looking for some more ideas, make sure to follow my Pinterest Board!
What family traditions do you have for New Year’s?