Today I am sharing a fun Pocket Charts & Music with Nursery Rhyme Finger Play over at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom! Nursery Rhymes are such an important part of young children, especially when learning rhyming words and independent reading.
The girls had so much fun singing with their finger puppets! Check out the entire post over at Enchanted Homeschooling mom here and see how we used our Pocket Charts to make it fun and still challenging for my Kindergartner.
Here are some more fun ways to use your Pocket Charts & Music in the classroom or at home!
- What exactly is a pocket chart?
- Pocket Charts and Music: Days of the Week
- Pocket Charts and Music: Picture & Word Matching Games
- Pocket Charts and Music: Upper/Lower Case Letter Review
- Pocket Chart & Music: Making Counting Fun!
- Pocket Charts and Music Beginning Sounds Game
- Pocket Chart and Music: Building Sentences
- Pocket Charts and Music: Addition
- Pocket Charts and Music: Sequencing of Events
- Pocket Charts and Music: Building Word Families
How did you use your Pocket Charts this month?