I’m always looking for an easy and low calorie snack for myself, especially when I’m in a hurry but don’t want to grab the potato chips! Instead I’ve been making these Easy Mozzarella Cheese Egg Roll and then popping them in the oven!
I love these mozzarella cheese egg roll’s because they only need two ingredients and it only takes a few seconds to prepare them.
Ingredients needed for your Mozzarella Cheese Egg Roll:
- Mozzarella string cheese
- Egg roll wraps
- Extra virgin olive oil
I think these are so easy to make and would be such a fantastic snack for kids and even an appetizer for when you friends over for dinner. I’m definitely going to find some allergy safe non dairy cheese for Kaelyn and try it for her. I think she would love this!
Just add a piece of mozzarella string cheese on your egg roll wrap and roll until the cheese is secured inside.
Brush or spray extra virgin olive oil over your egg rolls to give it a little bit of crunch and color. Bake at 400 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
That’s it! Enjoy these yummy cheese egg rolls with a little bit of marinara on the side and it’s one great easy snack!
- Egg Roll Wraps
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Lay your egg roll wrap flat
- Unwrap your string cheese and lay on your egg roll wrap on one of the corners
- Starting at the corner wrap the egg roll over your string cheese and secure under. Roll a few times, take the right and left ends and fold in. Keep rolling until string cheese is secure inside.
- Rub with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil for crunchiness and color
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted
What are your favorite easy snacks to make?